Business and Commercial Law
Thompson & Walters, P.C. can help if you are:
- Starting a business
- Buying or selling and existing business
- Entering into a commercial lease, or other business agreement or contract
- Buying or selling commercial property
- Need a contract or are in a dispute with business partner, employer, employee or competitor
- Buying or selling a business: You will need legal representation whether you are buying or selling a business. We can help you plan, structure and document the transaction to protect your interests and achieve the desired result.
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships: We can form your entity, obtain an employer identification numbers (EIN), make subchapter S elections, and help you maintain all your corporate minutes and records. We can economically and promptly form any type of corporation, limited liability company, partnership or other business entity.
- Preparation of agreements, leases, and other business contracts: Before signing any business agreement, you should have it reviewed by an attorney. If you don’t have a written agreement or if you are operating with a verbal agreement, we can help draft a written agreement to protect your business. We can review and draft agreements involving the purchase and sale of real estate, leases, employment and termination/severance agreements, sales agreements, stock options, and any other type of business agreement.
- Real Estate: We can prepare purchase and sale agreements, review closing documents and transfer residential or commercial properties.